B2B SaaS Account Executive
Docuten is a fast-growing technology company headquartered in the beautiful and friendly city of A Coruña, with offices in Madrid.
We are a SaaS product company whose mission is to help mid market and Enterprise companies to go paperless. To achieve that, our offering comprises an integrated bundle of digital signature and electronic invoicing.
We work with companies like Bimba&Lola, Desigual, GAM, Global Omnium, Northgate or Wolters Kluwer, who use the Docuten platform to achieve more efficiency while optimizing their back office processes.
Docuten is searching for a B2B SaaS Account Executive to join our sales team and expand our mid market and Enterprise market accounts. Who are we looking for
We are looking for someone with empathy yet also competitive, a team player. An experienced B2B SaaS AE, a closer who would like to become part of our sales team and accompany us in our growth.
The position would ideally be either in our office in A Coruña or in Madrid, however, depending on the profile, she/he could work remotely.
What you will be doing
- Building awareness of the need for Docuten solutions and thus driving demand in new midmarket and Enterprise accounts in Spain. You will be helping these companies fully understand our value proposition and benefits.
- Swiftly manage both inbound and outbound leads brought in and qualified by our SDR team. You must be able to understand these customer pains, turn them into opportunities and eventually convert them into new customers.
- Collaborate with the other departments and teams to ensure your customer gets a seamless and positive experience.
- Maintain your Pipedrive account - Stay on top of every deal and build a robust pipeline enabling us to make sound estimations of our business’ evolution.
What you bring with you
- A track record of selling B2B SaaS to mid market and Enterprise accounts.
- Specific experience in 20k-50k€/year ticket size would be a plus.
- Having sold digital signature or e-invoice to construction or industry verticals would be a great plus.
- Knowledge of the Portuguese market would be a plus.
- Being both comfortable working with a quarter/yearly quota to achieve our Annual Contract Value (ACV) goals.
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive and level of autonomy - delivering results in a fast growing B2B SaaS startup, combined with the ability to compete and collaborate within a sales team.
- The ability to build credible relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- Languages: Spanish, business English. Any extra European language would be a plus.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join a fast growing B2B SaaS startup, with a strong product offering and an aim to capture a more significant share of the market, both domestic and international.
- A competitive OTE (45k€-65k€), associated to a fair yearly sales quota.
- Flexibility - to be able to balance personal and professional life.
- Lots of perks:
- 2 extra days of holiday, one for your birthday and one extra day for whenever.
- Half-Day Fridays: On Fridays, Lights off by 14:30h CEST.
- DocuDay: A get-together party where everyone from Madrid and A Coruña come together twice a year (when COVID allows it again).
- 30% flexible payroll (based on Cobee app), to save money on telecommuting, kindergarten, lunch ...