Docuten is a fast-growing technology company headquartered in the beautiful coastal city of A Coruña, with offices in Madrid.
We are a SaaS product company whose mission it is to help mid- to large-sized companies go paperless. We offer an integrated bundle of digital signature and electronic invoicing services.
Companies like Bimba&Lola, Desigual, GAM, Global Omnium, Northgate and Wolters Kluwer use the Docuten platform to boost their operational efficiency while optimising back office processes.
About the role:
We are looking for a System Administrator for our A Coruña office.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, responsible individual who wants to grow in a company that continues to advance and develop.
You will be responsible for:
- Automated installation based on templates, configuration and maintenance of the company’s computer equipment (Windows, Linux and Mac);
- Configuration and security of the different physical and logical networks and systems (VPNs, firewalls, switches, wifi, etc.);
- Resolving system incidents and those related to internal company computing, both in person and remotely;
- Collaborating with the Development Team to define and implement system requirements for the different products we develop;
- Installation and maintenance of permissions and configurations for internal company tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, antivirus, etc.);
- Installation and maintenance of the Active Directory;
- Maintenance of equipment inventories;
- Handling server security;
- Managing data backups.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Advanced diploma in Network Information Systems Administration, or a university degree in Computer Engineering;
- Internal customer support skills;
- Able to plan, organise and prioritise duties;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Able to work in person in A Coruña and remotely;
- Experience in Linux systems administration;
- Experience in managing and automating cloud systems (preferably Azure);
- Experience with Ansible (or similar), and potentially Terraform;
- Experience managing Kubernetes clusters is desirable;
- Minimum 3 years experience.
Apart from your professional qualifications, we’re all human so interpersonal skills are also crucial!
What we offer:
We’re looking to hire someone immediately and are offering a full-time, permanent contract.
Benefits to working at Docuten:
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup with a solid product offering;
- Plus, there are great perks like
- Working remotely 3 days a week;
- A flexible schedule that enables a better work-life balance;
- Weekly English classes;
- 2 extra vacation days (one for your birthday and another for whenever you like);
- Fridays are half days— lights out by 14:30;
- DocuDay! A company-wide party that brings together everyone from the Madrid and A Coruña offices (we will resume with company events when the situation with COVID permits);
- 30% flexible payroll (based on the Cobee app) to save money on working remotely, daycare, lunches, etc.;
- Last but not least, an awesome company culture! Ask any of our employees (https://www.linkedin.com/company/docuten/people/) or find out what our team members think (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8yijQwvoTI&list=PLbib9VWSoYO702bSq7zdIrxLtT4WeC2tr).