Docuten is a fast-growing technology company headquartered in the lovely coastal city of A Coruña, with satellite offices in Madrid and London.
We are a SaaS product company whose mission is to help mid-market and large-sized companies go digital. To achieve that, we offer an integrated bundle of digital signature, electronic invoicing and SEPA direct debit automation.
We work with companies like Desigual, Estrella Galicia, Louis Vuitton, Autogrill, Wolters Kluwer and Unidad Editorial who use the Docuten platform to improve efficiency while optimising their back office processes.
About the role:
Your main responsibility will be to support the different needs that clients have when they are using our platform.
They will reach out to you via email or phone for support in relation to a specific functionality, or because they have questions about our technology.
You are expected to analyze and resolve their queries while guaranteeing our service-level agreement. If a request is more specific or complex, you will need to analyze it and open an internal case to be addressed by the tech team. In this case, you will provide follow-up for the client and the team until the issue is resolved.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Interact directly with Docuten clients to answer questions via phone or email.
- Work alongside the technical team to resolve complex issues.
- Provide follow-up on all incidences until they are resolved.
- Track all the information in our internal systems so our client information is up-to-date.
What we are looking for:
- Great communication skills (spoken and written)
- You're a problem solver with a positive attitude
- Full proficiency in Spanish
- Good understanding and conversational level of English is a must (B2).
- Great skills and motivated to learn about customer management in a highly technological environment.
- Technologically-driven person: interested in self-development and learning about aspects of our tech (for example: how can you import a CSV?)
- Education: Associate's Degree in Business Administration or a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Public Relations or something similar.
- We are growing and we want to be sure that you would be able to manage your own team in the future. Because of this, we will value your ability and experience to assume responsibilities and manage people.
What we offer:
- Salary commensurate with education/experience.
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup with a competitive product and an aim to capture a more significant share of the market, both domestically and internationally.
- Flexibility: a great work-life balance.
- Lots of perks:
- Working remotely 3 days a week
- A flexible schedule that enables a better work-life balance
- Weekly English classes
- 2 extra vacation days (one for your birthday and another for whenever you like)
- Fridays are half days— lights out by 14:30
- DocuDay! A company-wide party that brings together everyone from the Madrid and A Coruña offices (we will resume with company events when the situation with COVID permits)
- 30% flexible payroll (based on the Cobee app) to save money on working remotely, daycare, lunches, etc.
- Last but not least, an awesome company culture! Ask any of our employees (https://www.linkedin.com/company/docuten/people/) or find out what our team members think )