Docuten is a fast-growing technology company headquartered in the lovely coastal city of A Coruña, with offices in Madrid.
We are a SaaS product company whose mission is to help mid-market and large-sized companies go digital. To achieve that, we offer an integrated bundle of digital signature and electronic invoicing.
We work with companies like Desigual, Estrella Galicia, Louis Vuitton, Autogrill, Wolters Kluwer and Unidad Editorial who use the Docuten platform to improve efficiency while optimizing their back office
About the role
Key Accountability and Responsibilities
- Understand customers' needs and desires.
- Understand existing product pain points through collaboration with different business units and defining solutions to address them.
- Brings new features to market by analyzing and proposing product requirements and managing product development programs, establishing time schedules with engineering and stakeholders.
- Prioritize backlog according to product needs.
- Be responsible for creating user stories, user manuals, and general documentation.
- Collaborate with the business team and stakeholders to drive and deliver a successful product launch.
- Evaluate product impact.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products regularly.
- Communicate properly decisions adopted to affected business units.
What we are looking for
- 2+ experience as Product Manager (preferable SaaS projects).
- Technical knowledge to effectively manage features and roadmap.
- Collaborative team player that can also lead cross-functional teams to deliver products on time.
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills to identify opportunities and pain-points through research, data, customer insights and business unit knowledge.
- Be able to develop product definition and requirements, translating them into clear, prioritized and actionable user stories.
- A very detail-oriented person who understands the best practices of UI/UX.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive attitude.
- A person who has experience working in a startup environment in the product team.
- Fluent in English
What are we offer:
- Salary commensurate with education/experience
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup with a competitive product and an aim to capture a more significant share of the market, both domestically and internationally.
- Flexibility: a great work-life balance.
- Lots of perks:
- Working remotely 3 days a week
- Weekly English classes
- 2 extra vacation days (one for your birthday and another for whenever you like)
- Fridays are half days— lights out by 14:30
- DocuDay! A company-wide party that brings together everyone from the Madrid and A Coruña offices (we will resume with company events when the situation with COVID permits)
- 30% flexible payroll (based on the Fuell app) to save money on working remotely, daycare, lunches, etc.
- Last but not least, an awesome company culture! Ask any of our employees (https://www.linkedin.com/company/docuten/people/) or find out what our team members think