Docuten is a fast-growing technology company headquartered in the beautiful and friendly city of A Coruña, with offices in Madrid.
We are a SaaS product company whose mission is to help mid market and Enterprise companies to go paperless. To achieve that, our offering comprises an integrated bundle of digital signature and electronic invoicing.
We work with companies like Bimba&Lola, Desigual, GAM, Global Omnium, Northgate or Wolters Kluwer, who use the Docuten platform to achieve more efficiency while optimizing their back office processes.
Docuten is searching for a B2B SaaS SDR (Sales Development Representative) to join our sales team and expand our mid market and Enterprise market accounts. Who are we looking for We are looking for someone with empathy yet also competitive, a team player, who will be responsible for getting new leads.
You will make the initial contact, educate the customer on our capabilities and get them excited with the objective of arranging a qualified meeting. The position would ideally be either in our office in A Coruña or in Madrid, however, depending on the profile, she/he could work remotely.
What you will be doing
- Identify the right influencers or decision makers (lead) within a list of qualified companies provided.
- Engage those leads over phone, email and Linkedin conversations using an effective sales pitch.
- Gather information and qualify the lead via the qualifying questions.
- Consistently schedule appointments with the AE (Account Executive), who will afterwards complete the sale.
- Update and manage your prospects pipeline in our CRM.
- Consistently achieve your monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Working closely with the Marketing, SDR and AE teams on lead quality and conversion rates.
- As this position is often the first point of contact with prospective customers, you are required to conduct business dealings in a professional and proactive manner.
What you bring with you
- At least 1-2 years of related work experience (SDR, Inside Sales, Sales Executive, ...).
- Experience on cold calling or related sales activities.
- Active listener with capability to understand customer needs and pain points.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Being comfortable working with a month/quarterly quota to achieve our goals.
- The ability to build credible relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- Languages: Spanish, business English. Any extra language would be a plus.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join a fast growing B2B SaaS startup, with a strong product offering and an aim to capture a more significant share of the market, both domestic and international.
- A competitive OTE (On Total Earnings), associated with a fair monthly/quarterly qualifications quota.
- Flexibility - to be able to balance personal and professional life.
- Lots of perks:
- 2 extra days of holiday, one for your birthday and one extra day for whenever.
- Half-Day Fridays: On Fridays, Lights off by 14:30h CEST.
- DocuDay: A get-together party where everyone from Madrid and A Coruña come together twice a year (when COVID allows it again).
- 30% flexible payroll (based on Fuell app), to save money on telecommuting, kindergarten, lunch ...