Docuten is a fast-growing technology company headquartered in the beautiful and friendly city of A Coruña, with additional offices in Madrid.
We are a SaaS product company whose mission it is to help mid-market and large enterprises go paperless. To achieve that, we offer an integrated bundle of digital signature and electronic invoicing services.
We work with companies like Bimba&Lola, Desigual, GAM, Global Omnium, Northgate and Wolters Kluwer. Our clients use the Docuten platform to optimise their back office processes and achieve more efficiency.
Who we are looking for
We would like an experienced professional to take charge of Human Resources at Docuten and help us create and develop organisational protocols and people-related solutions.
We are looking for someone to help us define and implement HR policies that align with our company values. Docuten is in a process of accelerated growth so we are especially interested in the recruitment and retention of exceptional talent.
The position would ideally be based out of our offices in A Coruña.
What you will be doing
- Talent acquisition management
- Employer branding
- Internal communication
- Workforce management
- Company events
- Performance management
- Compensation & Benefits
- Wellness at work
- General HR duties: administrative onboarding & offboarding; metrics & analytics
What you bring to the role
- At least 5 years of related work experience
- Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources or a related field
- Languages: Spanish and business English (any additional languages would be a plus)
- Familiarity with the tool DISC.
- Experience in software companies.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join a fast growing B2B SaaS startup with a strong product offering and an aim to capture a more significant share of the market, both domestic and international.
- Part-time contract with a competitive salary commensurate with experience (14 - 18K).
- The flexibility to achieve your ideal work-life balance.
- Lots of perks:
- 2 extra vacation days, one for your birthday and another for whenever
Half-Day Fridays: On Fridays, lights out by 14:30h CEST
- DocuDay: a party where everyone from Madrid and A Coruña come together twice a year (once COVID permits)
- 30% flexible payroll (based on the Fuell app) to save money on telecommuting, kindergarten, lunch, etc.