Docuten is a fast-growing technology company headquartered in the beautiful city of A Coruña, with satellite offices in Madrid.
We are a SaaS product company whose mission it is to help mid-market and large enterprises go paperless. To achieve that, we offer an integrated bundle of digital signature and electronic invoicing services.
We work with companies like Bimba&Lola, Desigual, GAM, Global Omnium, Northgate and Wolters Kluwer. Our clients use the Docuten platform to optimise their back office processes and achieve more efficiency.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone to join the Customer Success team at Docuten.
You will learn how to manage several Docuten client accounts to ensure that they are making the most out of everything our platform has to offer.
The position is ideally based out of our offices in A Coruña.
What you will be doing
During this internship period you will be working with our team and learning how to do the following:
- Manage a group of Docuten client accounts
- Respond to their information requests and resolve problems.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports on how each client is using the platform.
- Conduct trainings on how to use the platform.
- Handle account renewals with the goal of trying to minimise churn.
- Look for new sales opportunities with existing clients via upselling and cross-selling.
Fundamentally, your job will be to offer excellent customer service that guarantees client satisfaction.
What you bring to the role
- Languages: Spanish and conversational English
- Organisation, attention to detail
- Great listening skills, along with the ability to communicate and write effectively
- Independent, a self-starter, but someone who also works well on a team
- Able to interact with all different personnel at a company, from administrative staff to CEOs and executives
Aside from having the professional traits needed to help Docuten reach its goals, we’re all human and interpersonal skills are crucial!
What we offer
- The opportunity to join a fast growing B2B SaaS startup with a strong product offering and an aim to capture a more significant share of the market, both domestic and international.
- Full-time paid internship (€ 700 / month) during the first 6 months, with the opportunity to continue after that with an employment contract.
- The flexibility to achieve your ideal work-life balance.
- Lots of perks:
- 2 extra vacation days, one for your birthday and another for whenever
Half-Day Fridays: On Fridays, lights out by 14:30h CEST
- DocuDay: a party where everyone from Madrid and A Coruña come together twice a year (once COVID permits)
- 30% flexible payroll (based on the Fuell app) to save money on telecommuting, kindergarten, lunch, etc.